Friday, August 13, 2010

BLACK SHACK BURGER





WOW so this place is one of my favorite places to eat in New York. I was looking for another Burger place one day on the east side and I ran into this banging burger place called the Black Shack instantly I was a fan. I ended up going every week at least to have a burger,fries and RC. They still sell RC how cool is that. It's cheap too $11.11 for all of that can't beat it. The staff is to die for everyone is so nice especially to me because they see me all time. My favorite Burger there is the Western Burger with fried onions and BBQ sauce and pickles man and it's cooked over the flame not a gas grill big difference I didn't know the difference at first but now I know.

I love this place the vibe in there is so nice it's dark and moody and chill it's the best place to eat if you ask me. 38th& Lexington

SHAKE SHACK :NO

GOOD BURGER :NO

POP BURGER :NO


Here are some QUOTES:

."

"I saw they have a chocolate soda, which I will try one day."
"Also, they have RC Cola products which is a great change of pace."



No comments:

Post a Comment