Monday, August 2, 2010

SCREAM 4


I can't express myself how excited I am about the reboot for Scream.

Scream (1996) Is the reason why I am a Director/ Screenwriter because of the brilliant work Wes Craven and Kevin Williamson displayed in the late 90's. The best way to showcase comedy and horror it made fun of things that was obviously funny and things that scare us, but makes us laugh because we usually laugh when we are scared. I really think SCREAM was really successful because it was REAL from top to bottom making fun of a lot of slasher films that came out in the 80's and in the early 90's. Communication was different then i.e LITTLE USE OF CELLPHONES, NO SOCIAL NETWORKING ETC and it was a lot more interesting it will be really cool to see how they put Social Networking and ALOT of Cell Phone use in the new SCREAM 4 hopefully 5 and 6 ! I'm anxious to see how Wes and Kevin will work on screen Kruger too UGH! But yea I'm not so thrilled about Emma Roberts being the lead more excited about Hayden she will steal the show hands down because she's the new Randy she filled his shoes already I think. Opps sorry Randy but you not a virgin anymore you lost it to Creepie Kare. HAHA

Things to expect in SCREAM 4 I THINK:

Sidney won't die new Tired Character that's fucking tired of people dying she like the handbook for surviving now.

Dewey and Gale marriage is on the rocks and Gale is the killer?

Sidney and Gale are Best Friends now?

The Ghost Face Killer will be a girl this time with awesome Motives!

SCREAM IS BACK IN WOODSBORO



All of the pics that are up on twitter and the internet are really exciting but it makes me a little crazy because I'm a geek for this film. I have more than one copy of the first SCREAM.

APRIL 15 2011 I can't wait Wes will show all these punk HORROR Directors that he still has the throne! Hands down.


HOOFER BOY

No comments:

Post a Comment