Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Bart Mastronardi



So I herd at NYFA that some of my friends had a horror director as a teacher. Yes I was super jealous and you know me I find out who the hell it is. So I searched and figured it out.... it was Bart Mastrondari at the time I got a hold of him he was doing it big. He was screening his successful horror film Vindication at Fangoria Horror Week. I went with my friend Oliver and I checked it out it was a beautiful film. It was scary in way that wasn't Hollywood (that's a good thing). I was amped to actually know this director . Whenever I know I am close enough to network with someone I make it happen. So I did and right now we are actually great friends he gives me awesome advice on my screenplays and motivates to continue with my horror films.


If you didn't know check out the link below more info on Bart


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bart_Mastronardi

No comments:

Post a Comment