Friday, February 4, 2011

STEVEN DUARTE





I'm a fan of Steven Duarte I ran into his work one day while looking for photos on Facebook and I couldn't find anything that popped. I have fine taste in art and in photography and just people in general I surround myself with the best. Then I saw the "ADD AS FRIEND" STEVEN DUARTE. As soon as I reached the photos I was blown away I was like wow this is really cool. Black guy who does Film and he's good at it. He has his own feel for things and he's not typical like the rest ("followers"). I was so inspired I had to write him so I did and he was intelligent ,weird ,cool, and professional dude. So we talked briefly about film and photography and I was on a creative high. That was 2yrs ago and still today I look up to his work and we keep in touch.

The Pics Above are of Steven and Photos that he has taken. Check out his website and LEARN MORE ABOUT STEVEN DUARTE http://www.stevenduarte.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment