Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Subway Stories

Last week I was on the train sitting in front of a lady and her baby (nationality) isn't important but I sat there and the baby starting crying at least 3yrs of age. The little boy threw his pacifier onto the floor. My eyes got big the mother searched for the pacifier and put it BACK into his mouth. I started to taste vomit in my mouth and I instantly got sick to my stomach. I looked at her in disgust and I was sick for at least a couple hours thinking about all the bad things going into that babies mouth. Rat eggs, POO, HOMELESS, and New York in general.


Caution yourself when riding MTA




Cartier

1 comment:

  1. omg i have literally used that same photo of the crying baby on my blog:http://bestfriendforlifelong.blogspot.com/2009/06/act-xii-twelve-is-lonliest-number-by.html

    ReplyDelete