Saturday, January 29, 2011

AMELIA FROM LONDON



Two years ago I was in was in the Hilton Hotel having dinner alone writing and preparing for my next horror film. I was sitting there and this young women sat next to me. I nearly dropped my pen because she was so gorgeous her style was flawless and it looked like we would click like that (snaps finger). I was nervous of course to just start talking to her but I said I can't let her go. So I started the conversation and she was intrigued we talked for a bit exchanged numbers etc and got the ball rolling. She was from London I thought she was a model but she was just a fly ass women from London here in New York shopping with her mum. She's a doll and she's a really great person i hope to see you again soon.


AMELIA ROSE BATCHELAR

No comments:

Post a Comment