Friday, January 28, 2011

LOHAN







Ok so America is waiting. I'm waiting... Lindsey Lohan is HOLLYWOOD.I had a conversation about her today and was just talking about how she's close to my age.I feel like she's famous and I'm proud to say that because she holds pride in her fame. I love that she's getting more famous for blowing coke it's fantastic!!!!! like that's a pro kicking it back with fame with a bad habit. Mean Girls did it for me she was amazing in that film. It's a difference between film and a movie.... a film has substance a movie is trash hahah ok I will calm down. So even though she's a great actress and pretty much don't care about her fans she's in a movie that were watching as I write this post "REALITY". So I'm fine that she's not making a film but obviously I'm not because I'm writing this post and I'm concerned. But I do want to see her COMEBACK for all the HOLLYWOOD Studios because I know they say bad things about her. Just prove them wrong for me and your fans.. Let them know that your still BADASS.


THAT'S SO FETCH

No comments:

Post a Comment