Tuesday, January 25, 2011

THE RUDE MOVIEGOER vs THE SMART MOVIEGOER



So I know everyone that goes to the movies know about this person. I can't stand this person at all. You can find this person biting their finger nail or waving a smartphone light at you. At the bottom of the movie theater. Why? Because they come LATE! Thinking their going to find a seat when they come 15mins or 5 mins late to a movie that just came out. I laugh because I'm on time and I don't think about them because they don't think about you.

Their famous words that come out of their mouths: " Can you move down so me and my friend can seat together"

"SMART MOVIEGOER"
Hold the fuck up so you telling me that you want me to move after I came on time to pick the perfect seat. You think that your going to ruin all of that in a matter of secs. After I put mins into this. Get the hell out of my face.

"HOOFER BOY"
NOT ME. I'LL TELL YOU IN A HEART BEAT I'M NOT MOVING GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Or I'll lie and say someone is seating next to me.



The RUDE MOVIEGOER dose not need sympathy they live off of it.

PLEASE KEEP THE RUDE MOVIEGOER AWAY!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT HEALTHY WHEN GOING TO THE MOVIES.

SINCERLY,

FILMGEEK

No comments:

Post a Comment