Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CHEW FU "REFIXER"



I am proud to say that I have a good friend who is huge in the music business. We worked together at the LAS VEGAS Palms Hotel in 2010 it was epic. We will work again very soon. But his style and my style are so similar because his mixing come from the heart like jazz which makes it improvisational. We click it's not like salt and pepper it's just magic. He's a really cool guy funny with a sic style. I flipped out when I herd some of his "refixes"it made my feet go crazy I couldn't stop tapping my favorite by far is the Lady Gaga Bad Romance track INSANE

Check this out CHEW FU
nominated in "best remixer"category for the IDMA http://www.wintermusicconference.com/idmaballot/nominees/

"IF YOU DIDNT KNOW"
CHEW FU has produced and/or remixed/refixed over 200+ tracks and songs for some of the music industry's hottest artists including: Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Mariah Carey, 3oh!3, Marilyn Manson, Stone Temple Pilots, Usher, Brandon Flowers, Gossip, Beenie Man, Pretty Ricky, Agnes, Kanye West, Kings of Leon, Wiley, Timbaland, Jason Derulo, Mann, Blake Lewis, Paradiso Girls, I Blame Coco, Noah & Whale, Amanda Blank, Marvell, Wynter Gordon, Hypercrush, Rogue Traders, Alphabeat, School Gyrls, Bruce Kulick, Starshell, Gene Simmons, Master Shorty, Black Eyed Peas, Greg Nice, Keri Hilson, Doug E. Fresh, Letoya, Chamillionaire, Shontelle, Oasis, Justin Timberlake, Ciara, Amanda Encore, Irene Nelson, The Ready Set, Dan Balan, Kerli, Usher, Robyn, John Blu, Diddy, Dirty Money, Esmee Denteres, John Blue, Sarah McCleod, Ysa Ferrar, and Kelis. CHEW FU is currently in production on his freshman album, te ntatively entitled "TAKE THAT".


No comments:

Post a Comment