Thursday, January 13, 2011

BLACK SWAN





Its 2011 and im still hooked to Black Swan. I was honored to have seen this film multiple times what a delight. The direction of this film was so personal for me because I am dancer and it's real the insecurities one dancer may have. The film thrived on an amazing commitment from Natalie Portman she became a ballerina. The supporting cast was strong as well. I loved that Darren Aronofsky took examples of "The Red Shoes" and put it in Black Swan Always pay homage. The story was Great because they took a classic story from a ballet production and made it the story for the film as well. The ending was pure classic. I herd people argue about the ending they didn't like how she died well in the ballet production story she dies so get over it . Plus the ending left you with energy as if you really witnessed a intense version of SWAN LAKE. This was my favorite movie of the year for 2010 because it was everything I ever wanted to see in a movie with dance. May the real directors STAND.

BRAVO

No comments:

Post a Comment