Sunday, January 16, 2011

Film

Film


I love film alot. I didn't think I would be so passionate about film until I started making my horror films wow. It drives me crazy it makes me feel good about myself like when I'm tapping on stage but it's a different process and different emotion for each moment.

I didn't really feel that until I moved to New York and started going to the New York Film Academy I think my level of understanding was already there. When I lived in Miami the level of people I was surrounded by wasn't enough for me. So I had to leave I had to be around hungry filmmakers. Boy did it spark up something fantastic.

I'm a deicated moviegoer ask anyone that know me.

But all of this is to say your not limited to one thing try it all. NEVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU NO OR YOU CAN'T... I been down that rode and boy did I show them.

No comments:

Post a Comment